As a UnitingCare Health graduate with St Stephens Hospital you will have the opportunity to work within a world-renowned health care team in one of Queensland’s most complex and high acuity hospital environments. Our 95% retention rate of graduates within the first two years indicates our graduates are committed to providing excellent patient care, and believe UnitingCare Health is a truly great place to work.
UnitingCare Health is one of the largest not-for-profit private hospital groups in Queensland and is a service group of UnitingCare Queensland, along with UnitingCare Community and Blue Care.
The hospital group is a major provider of healthcare services in Queensland which operates almost 1 000 licensed hospital beds and employs over 4 100 people in its four hospitals:
What sets a UnitingCare Health Graduate Program apart?
Our reputation for graduate support has become a benchmark for other programs within the industry and there are a number of things which set UnitingCare Health apart:
- High quality hospitals with state of the art facilities
- Choice of rotations within diverse clinical specialties
- Options of specialty Perioperative and Oncology Programs
- A genuinely caring environment with an established network of support services for graduates
- Extensive educational opportunities including structured graduate study days, formal courses and workshops
- Planning and establishing a career path beyond your graduate year