Our visiting hours are from 10am to 6pm.
Our dedicated teams are doing their best to keep everyone safe and well. Thank you for your understanding.
Please click here for the most updated visitor information relating to the hospital’s response to managing COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Patient Transport Service
The transport service for in-patients and visitors operates between the Maryborough Medical Centre at 166 John Street and St Stephen's Hospital in Hervey Bay.
This is a free service that runs as required Monday to Friday. Whenever possible, trips are arranged to suit the patients or visitors between 8am and 3pm.
For in-patient safety, patients who have undergone a general anaesthetic and are travelling alone will not be eligible for the return portion.
Bookings are essential. To make a booking, please call St Stephen's Hospital on 07 4120 1200.
The dedicated team Epic Pharmacy are committed to bringing professional high-quality medication related services to the patients, families, visitors and staff of St Stephen’s Hospital.
These services include:
- Timely and safe supply of inpatient and discharge medications.
- Clinical review of medications to optimise the safety and efficacy of medication use.
- Education, information and support about your prescribed medications.
- Support for up-to-date and high quality medication-related decisions through medication advice and information.
- Individualised re-packaging of tablets, capsules and injections to enable the use of the safest methods of medication administration for hospital inpatients.
The pharmacy is open to public during the following times:
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 2.30pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: Closed
Take a Virtual Tour of our hospital
Take a Virtual Tour of our facilities. Click on a link below and explore the area by clicking and dragging the screen to look around then click the arrows to move forwards and backwards.