St Stephen’s Hospital’s new website – the first of UnitingCare Health’s new sites to be launched – has been crowned Website of the Year in its category.
The new site - www.ststephenshospital.com.au
- won the Multi-Site Management category in the Telerik Sitefinity Website of the Year Award 2013.
This award was based on the creativity, design, user experience and overall presentation of the St Stephen’s website.
Richard Royle, Executive Director for UnitingCare Health, praised the project team behind the new websites.
“Our new websites represent a major step forward in our online presence and this award for the St Stephen’s site reflects the great work of the project team involved in their development,” he said.
“UnitingCare Health’s new websites will ensure our reputation as a provider of world-leading clinical and patient care is reflected by our online presence.
“I would like to congratulate everyone involved in the development of the new sites and thank everyone who took the time to cast their vote in support of the St Stephen’s website for this award.”
The new UnitingCare Health website – unitingcarehealth.com.au
– became the second of the group’s websites to go live, with the St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, The Wesley Hospital and Sunshine Coast Private to follow early this year.
Key features of the new websites include:
• Improved design to reflect our status as leaders in advanced healthcare
• Easy-to-navigate design and improved functionality
• Profiling of key hospital services to make it easier for you to find the right care
• News and events on the home page to help you keep track of what’s happening
• Ability to register for events online
• Access to our Facebook, You Tube, and Twitter sites
• Mobile/iPad responsive
You can view all the award winners at the Telerik Sitefinity website - www.sitefinity.com/customers/website-of-the-year/2013/vote More information on the Sitefinity Awards:
Sitefinity is an international web content management platform which the new UnitingCare Health websites are built.
The Sitefinity platform is used by organisations like Microsoft, Sony, HTC, Samsung, Honda, Toyota for their websites.
The Website of the Year Awards honor the best Telerik Sitefinity websites launched in 2013 in different categories: Consumer Goods, Associations, Non-Profit, Government and Community, Tourism and Hospitality, Financial, Education, Health and Fitness, Technology, Automotive and Aviation, Entertainment, Ecommerce, Best Design, Best Mobile Site, and Multisite Management.
Recognition is based on creativity, design, user experience, and overall presentation of the website.
Facing tough competition, the winning websites were selected through public voting.
Winners in other categories of the Sitefinity 2013 awards included Gatorade and Event Cinemas.