As a St Stephen’s Hospital graduate, you will have the opportunity to work within a world-renowned health care team in one of Queensland’s most complex and high-acuity hospital environments. Our 95% retention rate of graduates within the first two years indicates our graduates are committed to providing excellent patient care and believe we are a truly great place to work. At our hospital, individuals, families, and communities can find the support they need to achieve positive health and life outcomes because we believe everyone should be able to live life in all its fullness.
The hospital group is a major provider of healthcare services in Queensland which operates almost 1 000 licensed hospital beds and employs over 4 100 people in its four hospitals:
What sets our graduate program apart?
Our reputation for graduate support has become a benchmark for other programs within the industry and there are several things that set us apart:
- High quality hospitals with state of the art facilities
- Choice of rotations within diverse clinical specialties
- Options of specialty Perioperative and Oncology Programs
- A genuinely caring environment with an established network of support services for graduates
- Extensive educational opportunities including structured graduate study days, formal courses and workshops
- Planning and establishing a career path beyond your graduate year